Saved filters are used in some areas of the VolunteerMatters system, including reporting and financial integration.
- Log into your organization's VolunteerMatters site
- Click on Setup > Saved Filters
- Click 'new'
- Insert a unique filter name and a description
- Click ‘Save’
- Select ‘Active’ to make the filter available for use
- Set a filter match
- Select filter criterion
- Click ‘Save’ (applies the change but keeps you on this page) or ‘Save and Return’ (applies the change and returns you to the previous menu).
The "Current Count" will indicate how many members would be returned if this filter were run right now.
Please see the article "Working with filters." for more information.