The Volunteer Hours (by Volunteer) report allows an administrator or organizer to obtain a summary reporting of all past volunteer assignments and hours across all projects.
The report includes:
- Contact Internal ID (Only in Export)
- Contact ID (Only in Export)
- Project Count
- Assignment Count
- Credited Hours
- Self-Reported Hours
- Total Hours
NOTE: In Non-Legacy subscriptions, this report also allows the ability to add additional contact information, such as Primary or Desired Volunteer Sites, to be view-able onscreen as well as via export. These additional contact information fields determined during your setup period display on the Volunteer Credentials, Volunteer History, Volunteer Hours, Assignment Roster, and Project Organizer reports. By default each VolunteerMatters system will come with Mobile Telephone, Telephone, Organization, Age, and Status fields included. If your organization is interested in adding additional contact fields to these reports please live chat with us now via your VolunteerMatters system or submit a support ticket. Adding additional contact information fields is included in certain subscriptions and can also be implemented via hourly professional services.
Running the Report
- Log into your VolunteerMatters system with the proper security access role(s) and then click on Projects.
- Click the "Reports" drop-down button () and select "Volunteer Hours (by volunteer)".
- This opens the "Volunteer Hours" page (across projects). Displayed onscreen is a tabular list of all volunteer hours summary from the last 365 days across all projects.
It displays fields listed above along with any additional contact information configured by VolunteerMatters support for your organization. You can toggle the + sign to expand the information for each history record.
- The administrator/organizer can then filter the results via:
- Sites - The different sites/branches/locations in your system.
- Project Tags - The project tags created. Includes both Admin and Public tags. Click for more information.
- Need Types - Include Shifts, Positions, Tasks, and/or Items in the search.
- Needs Active On or After Date - Defaults to one year prior to today's date.
- Needs active Before Date - Defaults to today's date.
They can also use the search box to further filter the onscreen results by matching any of the information on each history records. Including assignee name, status, additional contact field, etc..
For statuses, the Search box allows an administrator or organizer to use the search box to only include specific status regardless if the status name is located in any other field on the report. An administrator or organizer can then utilize the “Search/Filter” box and enter:
This will search/filter for the value in that column and produce those assignments that meet the different criteria exactly. It can be any status value in use in your system,
- The administrator/organizer can either export this information or click-through the contact name to access the contact record in question.
This report is also available on a per project basis.