VolunteerMatters is extremely excited to offer API integration options through Zapier.
Zapier is an community that allows VolunteerMatters to integrate with hundreds of other service providers and automate workflows. VolunteerMatters can be configured to notify Zapier whenever a new volunteer registers, when a new sign-up occurs, or when a sign-up changes (i.e., the volunteer arrived or completed their assignment). You may then use any one of the 700+ Zapier community members to "do" something with that information. For example, here are just a few of the actions you can automatically initiate at the moment a new volunteer registers or signs up for an assignment:
- Confirm the assignment with the volunteer via text or phone message
- Send a department head an email, chat message, text or phone message
- Add a record to your Salesforce database
- Prompt the volunteer to fill out a survey
- Send the volunteer a physical ‘Thank You’ card
- Tweet about it
- Send a Facebook friend request
- Add them to your Constant Contact, Mailchimp, or Emma mailing list
- Prompt them for a donation
If you are interested in utilizing Zapier integration please contact email@example.com.