The Per Project Assignment Roster report allows an administrator or organizer to get a quick snapshot of current and upcoming assignments across a specific projects.
The report includes:
- Need Start Date
- Need End Date
- Need Type
- Need Name
- Missing Credential
- Current Credentials
- Basic contact information
NOTE: This report also allows the ability to add additional contact information to be view-able onscreen as well as via export. These additional contact information fields determined during your setup period display on the Volunteer Credentials, Volunteer History, Assignment Roster, and Project Organizer reports. By default each VolunteerMatters system will come with Mobile Telephone, Organization, Age, and Status fields included. If your organization is interested in adding additional contact fields to these reports please contact support. Adding additional contact information fields is included in certain subscriptions and can also be implemented via hourly professional services.
Running the Report
- Log into your VolunteerMatters system with the proper security access role(s) and then click on Projects.
- Click on the "Dashboard" button () next to the project you wish to manage. NOTE: An organizer must be assigned to a project to be able to manage it.
- Click the "Reports" drop-down button () and select "Assignment Roster".
- This opens the "Project Assignment Roster" page. Displayed onscreen is a tabular list of all current and upcoming assignments across this specific project.
It displays fields listed above along with any additional contact information configured by VolunteerMatters support for your organization. You can toggle the + sign to expand the information for each assignment.
- The administrator/organizer can then filter the results via:
- Need Types - Include Shifts, Positions, Tasks, and/or Items in the search.
- Needs Active On or After Date - Defaults to today's date.
- Needs Active Before Date - Defaults to one month from today's date.
They can also use the search box to further filter the onscreen results by matching any of the information on each assignment. Including credential names, assignee name, additional contact field, etc..
- The administrator/organizer can either export this information or click-through the need name to manage the assignment or the contact name to access the contact record in question. Organizers currently can not click-through contact names.
This report is also available on a cross project basis from the main project list and the "Reports" drop-down button () and selecting "Assignment Roster". Click here for more information on the Cross Project Assignment Roster. The Cross Project version of the report is the same report but has the "Project Name" and "Site/Branch/Location" fields and includes "Site/Branch/Location" and "Project Tag" filter options.
Send Email/Text Message from Per Project Assignment Roster Report
From the Per Project Assignment Roster report, an administrator or organizer can contact the list of volunteers via email. The email template does not feature any assignment information and is fully customizable during the sending process. The text template allows up to 140 characters only and will only be sent to verified mobile numbers. You can filter the list via the filter options mentioned above. Once you are happy with the list, click the Email or Text buttons.
From there you can customize the subject and messaging. If a volunteer appears more than once in the list they will only be sent a single email.
**The email utility is limited to 500 volunteers per email. You may need to filter the list or use the search box to limit the results.**
From there you can messaging up until 140 characters. The system will not allow any characters past the original 140. If a volunteer appears more than once in the list they will only be sent a single text.
**The text utility is limited to 500 volunteers per text. You may need to filter the list or use the search box to limit the results.**