The My Volunteer History report allows a volunteer to obtain a detailed reporting of all their past volunteer assignments across all projects.
The report includes:
- Type (There is an additional type of "Reported" on this report for those self-reported hours on a position)
- Pledged (A normal sign-up has "1" pledged volunteer and a group sign-up is any number above "1")
- Description (from self-reported hours - Administrative or Volunteer added)
Running the Report
- Log into the VolunteerMatters system for the organization desired and then click on My Profile.
- On your My Profile page you will see your "Volunteer History Totals" metabox. This is a summary of your entire volunteering past within the organization. This includes the number of projects worked on, the total number assignments across all projects, and total number of hours across all projects. From here you can click the "My Volunteer History" button () for a more detailed history report.
Note: The placement of this metabox depends on the width of your browser on your device. For example on a desktop it is on the top right second column and on a mobile phone it may be further down the page under the contact fields due to there being only one column.
- This opens the "My Volunteer History" page. Displayed onscreen is a tabular list of your entire volunteer history across all projects. It displays fields listed above along with a hour total of whatever results within the list displayed. Also included is the organization name and your name name if you print directly from the page using the "Print" button (). This functionality can be used when you need to have a printed version of your hours for your school, etc..
- You can then further filter the results via:
- History On or After Date - No Default Date.
- History Before Date - No Default Date.
- Include Incomplete - The ability to include or exclude incomplete assignments (not included by default)
You can also use the search box to further filter the onscreen results by matching any of the information on each history records. Including whether or not the record was manually reported, project, site/branch/location, etc..
For self-reported hours on a position (whether administratively added or by the volunteer), there is an additional "Type" on this report labeled "Reported" to identify those records. This will allow you to use the search box to either filter the hours to include those types of hours if desired. You can then utilize the “Search/Filter” box and enter:
This will search/filter for the value in that column and produce those assignments that meet that criteria.
- You can either export or print this information via the buttons on screen.